If you are looking for info on the best Toronto BBQ grill stores, butcher shops, and restaurants then you are in the right place. We will cover them all in only a few short minutes so you can head where you need to go soon.
Our opening section will be all about the best BBQ grill stores in Toronto. Whether you want to buy a new top of the line Weber, Char-Broil, Kenmore, or Coleman grill, are looking for something a little cheaper, or just need to buy some cooking and grilling supplies in your area we will fill you in on where to go shortly.
Up next we will get into local butcher shops to buy some great meat to throw on the grill. And to round things out will be a list of the best BBQ restaurants in Toronto for those who don’t have the time to slow cook some meat right now but are too hungry to wait any longer.
By the time you finish reading this short post you will know everything that is available in regards to barbecue near you, and all of our posts on Canada are available right there if you want to check out what is going on in some other cities.
Best BBQ Grill Stores In Your Area
The best BBQ grill stores in Toronto would be:
- Dickson Barbeque Centre at 2030 Ave Rd
- Barbecues Galore – Etobicoke at 1470 The Queensway, Etobicoke
- Fire Magic Grills Toronto at 63 Alness St # 7, North York
- Sobie’s Barbecues at 40 Martin Ross Ave, North York
Of course hardware stores, Home Depot, and Lowe’s will also sell grills in Toronto but we are trying to focus more on barbecue and grilling stores so are keeping them off the list for now.
Local Butcher Shops
You will be able to find the right beef, chicken, pork, ribs, or other cut of meat at one of these great butcher shops:
- Vince Gasparro’s Meat Market at 857 Bloor St W
- Sanagan’s Meat Locker – Kensington Market at
- The Butcher’s Son at 2055 Yonge St
- Cumbrae’s at 714 Queen St W
- The Friendly Butcher at 3269 Yonge St
- Paramount Butcher Shop at 4646 Heritage Hills Blvd, Mississauga
- The Steak Master at 3882 Bloor St W, Etobicoke
- Saatoor Butchery at 8910 Yonge St # # 8, Richmond Hill
- My Little Butcher Shop at 1948 Eglinton Ave W, York
- The Savvy Butcher at 15 Ashby Field Rd #7, Brampton
The Best BBQ Restaurants Near You
Take the day off and let one of the best BBQ restaurants in town prepare the meal for you:
- Barque Smokehouse at 299 Roncesvalles Ave
- Beach Hill Smokehouse at 172 Main St
- Cherry Street Bar-B-Que at 275 Cherry St
- Silva’s BBQ at 925 Rathburn Rd E, Mississauga
- Mad Ox BBQ at 6039 Erin Mills Pkwy # 4, Mississauga
- Brickyard BBQ & Bar at 120 N Queen St, Etobicoke
- Bellows Barbecue at 2936 Bloor St W, Etobicoke
- Kansas King BBQ at 10447 Yonge St, Richmond Hill
- Cowboy’s Grill at 85 Kincort St, York
- Rui’s BBQ at 450 Rogers Rd, York
- RD’s Southern BBQ at 71 Rosedale Ave W # 5, Brampton
Check out their menus and see if they have the ribs, barbecue sandwiches, or other tasty meats you are looking for.
By the way we have also written about:
- Best BBQ Grill Stores In Ottawa & Gatineau
- Best BBQ Grill Stores In Montreal
- Best BBQ Grill Stores In Quebec City
- Best BBQ Grill Stores In Winnipeg
Enjoy Grilling & Eating BBQ In Toronto
Well guys, for now that is all we have to mention. Check back in the future because we plan to update our lists of the best grill stores, butcher shops, and barbecue restaurants near you on an annual basis.
Feel free to let us know if we forgot to mention any cool spots in the comments that you think deserve a shout out, or if any of the above have closed down. Now go have fun buying a new grill and some meat or just heading to one of the local restaurants so that you can enjoy some great BBQ in Toronto.