Hello and thanks for checking out our blog on the best BBQ grill stores, butcher shops, and restaurants in Melbourne. All of the above will be covered in only a few short minutes so you can head where you need to go soon.
Kicking us off will be a list of the best Melbourne BBQ grill stores and no matter if you want to buy a new top of the line Weber, Char-Broil, Kenmore, or Coleman grill, are looking for something a little cheaper, or just need to buy some cooking and grilling supplies in your area you won’t need to guess where to go any longer.
Once they are out of the way you will learn about local butcher shops to buy some great meat that you can throw on the grill whenever you are ready. Wrapping everything up will be a list of the best BBQ restaurants in Melbourne for anyone who can’t wait and needs to eat right now.
It won’t take long to read this post and soon you will know everything that is available in regards to barbecue near you. Anyone that is curious may want to know that all of our posts on cities around Australia are available right there too.
Best BBQ Grill Stores In Your Area
These Melbourne BBQ grill stores are the best in town:
- BBQs Plus – Port Melbourne at 437 Graham St
- The Que Club – Restaurant & Store at 434 Lygon St
- BBQs and Outdoor at 4 Strong Ave
- CROSSRAY – Infrared BBQ Grill at 17 Johnston Ct
- Barbeques Galore Epping at Tenancy 4/330 Cooper St
Plenty of hardware stores will also sell grills in Melbourne but we are trying to focus on barbecue and grilling stores so aren’t really mentioning them.
Local Butcher Shops
It won’t be hard to find a good cut of beef, chicken, pork, ribs, or other meat at one of these great butcher shops:
- Hagen’s Organics at 16/513 Elizabeth St
- Ralph’s Meat Company at Coventry St
- Kirkpatrick’s Meats at 322-326 Coventry St &, Cecil St
- Sardes Quality Meats at Shop 10, Queen Victoria Market, Elizabeth St
The Best BBQ Restaurants Near You
Let one of the best BBQ restaurants in town prepare the meal for you when you don’t feel like getting your own hands dirty:
- Bluestone American Bbq at 470 Sydney Rd
- Panda BBQ at level2/202 Bourke St
- Fancy Hank’s Barbecue Restaurant at 1/79 Bourke St
- B’Churrasco Brazilian BBQ Restaurant at 61 A’Beckett St
- Grill King BBQ at 191 Russell St
We linked you to their websites so find their menus and see if they have the ribs, barbecue sandwiches, or other tasty meats you are after.
You can also look through our posts on:
Enjoy Grilling & Eating BBQ In Melbourne
For the time being that is all we’ve got to share but visit us in the future as we plan to update our lists of the best grill stores, butcher shops, and barbecue restaurants near you on an annual basis.
Feel free to use the comments to let us know if we forgot to mention any cool spots that you think deserve a shout out or if any of the above have closed down. Now go have fun buying a new grill and some meat or just heading to one of the local restaurants so that you can enjoy some great BBQ in Melbourne.