Over the next few minutes we will be sharing a full breakdown of the best Los Angeles BBQ grill stores, butcher shops, and restaurants. Our opening section will be all about the best BBQ grill stores in Los Angeles.
Whether you want to buy a new top of the line Weber, Char-Broil, Kenmore, or Coleman grill, are looking for something a little cheaper, or just want to learn about who sells quality cooking and grilling supplies in your area you will get your answers right here.
The top butcher shops near you to buy some great meat for your next cookout will come next, and there will even be a list of the best BBQ restaurants in Los Angeles for anyone who would prefer to let someone else slow cook that meat for you.
After you have finished reading this short post you should have a much better understanding of the local barbecue scene, and all of our posts on the region are available right there if you are curious to learn what else is going on in some nearby towns.
Best BBQ Grill Stores In Your Area
Head to one of the best BBQ grill stores in Los Angeles when you need to buy a new one:
- Armand’s Discount Fireplace & BBQ Company at 9400 Venice Blvd
- Barbeques Galore at 11021 W Pico Blvd
- BBQ Land at 6336 E Spring St, Long Beach
- Orange County BBQ & Fireplace at 2 McLaren #B, Irvine
Obviously hardware stores, Home Depot, and Lowe’s will also sell grills here but we are trying to focus more on all around barbecue and grilling stores so are not including them at the moment.
Local Butcher Shops
Choosing the right cut of beef, chicken, pork, ribs, or other meat will be a lot easier at one of these great butcher shops:
- Standing’s Butchery at 7016 Melrose Ave
- Huntington Meats & Sausages at Farmers Market, 6333 W 3rd St
- El Caney Meat Market at 4600 W Maplewood Ave
- Mc Call’s Meat & Fish Co at 2117 Hillhurst Ave
- Choice Meat Market at 301 S Western Ave
- Meat & Vino Market at 901 E Wardlow Rd, Long Beach
- La Gaviota Meat Market at 1701 E Anaheim St, Long Beach
- Manarah Meat Market at 824 S Brookhurst St, Anaheim
- El Gaucho Meat Market Anaheim at 847 S State College Blvd, Anaheim
- Prime Meat Market at 14130 Culver Dr st k, Irvine
- A Cut Above Butcher Shop at 2453 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica
- Mc Call’s Meat & Fish Co at 1426 Montana Ave, Santa Monica
The Best BBQ Restaurants Near You
These BBQ restaurants are well worth the price:
- Bludso’s Bar & Que at 609 N La Brea Ave
- Slab at 8136 W 3rd St
- Moo’s Craft Barbecue at 2118 N Broadway
- RibTown BBQ at 2125 W Jefferson Blvd
- Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que at 6257 2nd St, Long Beach
- Robert Earl’s BBQ at 703 E Artesia Blvd, Long Beach
- Blake’s Place at 2901 E Miraloma Ave, Anaheim
- Matiki Island Barbecue at 3070 W Lincoln Ave, Anaheim
- Wood Ranch at 501 Spectrum Center Dr # 501, Irvine
- Reddi Chick Rotisserie BBQ at 225 26th St, Santa Monica
Look through their menus to find out if they have the ribs, barbecue sandwiches, or other tasty meats you are searching for.
In the past we have also discussed:
- San Diego Local BBQ Guide
- Riverside & San Bernardino Local BBQ Guide
- Las Vegas Local BBQ Guide Local BBQ Guide
- Phoenix Local BBQ Guide Local BBQ Guide
Enjoy Grilling & Eating BBQ In Los Angeles
That is all the info we have to share at the moment but please visit us in the future because we plan to update our lists of the best grill stores, butcher shops, and barbecue restaurants near you on an annual basis.
Don’t be afraid to use the comments to let us know if we didn’t list any cool spots that you think deserve a mention or if any of the above have closed down. Now go have fun buying a new grill and some meat or just heading to one of the local restaurants so that you can enjoy some great BBQ in Los Angeles.