Hello and thanks for checking out our blog on the best BBQ grill stores, butcher shops, and restaurants in Houston. All of the above will be covered in only a few short minutes so you can head where you need to go soon.
Kicking us off will be a list of the best Houston BBQ grill stores and no matter if you want to buy a new top of the line Weber, Char-Broil, Kenmore, or Coleman grill, are looking for something a little cheaper, or just need to buy some cooking and grilling supplies in your area you won’t need to guess where to go any longer.
Once they are out of the way you will learn about local butcher shops to buy some great meat that you can throw on the grill whenever you are ready. Wrapping everything up will be a list of the best BBQ restaurants in Houston for anyone who can’t wait and needs to eat right now.
It won’t take long to read this post and soon you will know everything that is available in regards to barbecue near you. Anyone that is curious may want to know that all of our posts on the Midwest are available right there too.
Best BBQ Grill Stores In Your Area
These Houston BBQ grill stores are the best in town:
- Texas Star Grill Shop at 2045 Southwest Fwy
- BBQ Pits by Klose at 1355 Judiway St #B
- Pitts & Spitts at 131 Eichwurzel Ln
- Tru-Lite Gas Products at 1512 W 34th St
- Lone Star Grillz at 3901 FM 1485, Conroe
- Barbeques Galore at 160 N Rosemead Blvd, Pasadena
- Paradise Grills at 15820 Southwest Fwy #300, Sugar Land
- Texas Star Grill Shop at 22010 Highland Knolls Dr, Katy
Plenty of hardware stores, Home Depot, and Lowe’s will also sell grills in Houston but we are trying to focus on barbecue and grilling stores so aren’t really mentioning them.
Local Butcher Shops
It won’t be hard to find a good cut of beef, chicken, pork, ribs, or other meat at one of these great butcher shops:
- B & W Meat Company at 4801 N Shepherd Dr
- Pete’s Fine Meats & Deli at 5509 Richmond Ave
- The Butcher Shop at 1814 Washington Ave #b
- Bud’s House of Meat at 6730 Cullen Blvd
- Farmer’s Fresh Meat at 8630 Cullen Blvd
- El Rey Meat Market at 2430 Airline Dr
- Majkszak’s Meat Market at 4900 W Davis St d2, Conroe
- Perry & Son’s Market & Grille at 614 S Friendswood Dr, Friendswood
- 1836 Butchers at 7407 Spencer Hwy # 160, Pasadena
- Midway Food Market at 5901 Hwy Blvd, Katy
- La Michoacana Meat Market at 5650 Roberts Rd, Katy
- Stone Cold Meats at 3612 W Main St #200, League City
The Best BBQ Restaurants Near You
Let one of the best BBQ restaurants in town prepare the meal for you when you don’t feel like getting your own hands dirty:
- SouthernQ BBQ at 411 W Richey Rd
- Pinkerton’s Barbecue at 1504 Airline Dr
- Gatlin’s BBQ at 3510 Ella Blvd Bldg C #A
- Houston Barbecue Company at 1127 Eldridge Pkwy #400
- The Brisket House at 5775 WoodwayDr
- Dosey Doe Breakfast, BBQ & Whiskey Bar at 2626 Research Forest Dr B, The Woodlands
- McKenzie’s Barbeque & Burgers at 1501 N Frazier St, Conroe
- Pappas Bar-B-Q at 2336 Oleander Dr, Pasadena
- Brookstreet Bar-B-Q at 1418 Hwy 6, Sugar Land
- Midway BBQ Jr. at 6191 Hwy Blvd #302A, Katy
- Red River Bar-B-Que & Grill at 1911 E Main St B, League City
- Killen’s Barbecue at 3613 E Broadway St, Pearland
We linked you to their websites so find their menus and see if they have the ribs, barbecue sandwiches, or other tasty meats you are after.
You can also look through our posts on:
- Grill & Butcher Shops In Austin
- Grill & Butcher Shops In San Antonio
- Grill & Butcher Shops In Dallas & Ft Worth
- Grill & Butcher Shops In New Orleans
Enjoy Grilling & Eating BBQ In Houston
For the time being that is all we’ve got to share but visit us in the future as we plan to update our lists of the best grill stores, butcher shops, and barbecue restaurants near you on an annual basis.
Feel free to use the comments to let us know if we forgot to mention any cool spots that you think deserve a shout out or if any of the above have closed down. Now go have fun buying a new grill and some meat or just heading to one of the local restaurants so that you can enjoy some great BBQ in Houston.